Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Much to Read Out There in BlogLand!

I will get back to Part 2 of the 3R's, but wanted to take a minute to fill you in on some fellow bloggers who I am following.
I'm all about the details and little moments in life. That detail can be, at times, an idea that is just so simple it's an eye-opening thrill! Every so often I'm lucky enough to stumble upon some of these fantastic, shout-out-loud ideas. Until now, I was only shouting to myself which is quite annoying after awhile, not to mention worrisome. Great ideas, inspiration and savings, you can find it all in the Blog Community. Check out these Fab BlogLand Ladies:
This one is fantastic! I'm jealous that I didn't think of it first! (BTW: that is the biggest compliment that I can give.) Storage, Re-Puposing, Games and Family Time ... This idea has it all! Board game art is fantastic for game rooms, playrooms even kid bedrooms. So please click to see what to do w/all those board games: infarrantly creative: Game Board Storage Art. I'm new at blogging, but think I am now following her. Check out her other posts, there are some more Fab ideas.
I also follow GOMOM! for wonderful organizational ideas. Molly Gold produces wonderful dayplanners for moms. Her newest one is an eco-friendly printable one that's tied in w/DIY. She is also very positive and I find it refreshing and not annoying, as perky can so easily become. Check her out at:
GO MOM! Schedule. Organize. Grow.
Let's not forget to save our pennies and fill our shelves with freebies, as well. For all things couponing I go to ForTheMommas.com. She scours the flyers, coupons and sites for the best savings and freebies. Check her daily at www.ForTheMommas.com
Not sure if this one started w/a Lady or a Man. Either way, it's Fab! Let's not forget the ultimate site to buy all things handmade, Etsy! Check out the tons of creative people and their stuff at www.etsy.com. There are so many different items, you'd never have to buy from a big box store again.
Have fun surfin' the inspiration web!

No comments: